Do you ever have problems keeping up with everything that you have to do? Does it sometimes feel like life would be easier if you could hand over some of your responsibilities to someone else?
I missed a whole week here, and I apologize. So much has been going on. I am having difficulties keeping up with everything. I am back now, and I will be catching up with the posting that I have missed, on top of doing the posting for the coming week. You will not miss out on anything. I promise.
As I said, I have been busy:
- I walk every day.
- I had a variety Show to go to, where my daughter was waitressing for her Key Club.
- I went out to eat twice with my best friend, and to the movies with her last night. We saw Taken, which I highly recommend.
- I am organizing and deep cleaning the living room, and trying to get other things done before next week as well. I start babysitting again within the week, and will be doing so away from home during the day. I want my daughter and I to be able to get to our chores quickly each day.
- I am also starting a freelance career, which will be taking up a lot of my time. This blog is actually part of that career.
- I have begun some online courses in the writing field.
Business is as business does, and this single mother has been doing a lot.
P.S. What is keeping you busy at this time?