Along with cooking a Thanksgiving meal, teenagers can also create many things for the holiday. Are you a family who gives Thanksgiving cards and or small gifts to friends and family at this time of the year? Here are some ideas to get your teenager involved in the Thanksgiving preparations.
- About.com has a great card pattern.
- The Holiday Zone has a chain of gratitude idea that your teenager could do with guests on Thanksgiving.
Other activities for teenagers include:
- Teens can cook the entire Thanksgiving meal.
- They can create decorative place settings.
- They can create a Thanksgiving Day scrapbook, or story book.
- They could help younger family members to put on a play or concert for the Thanksgiving guests, making invitations and mailing them.
P.S. If you have any other ideas for crafts that teenagers may enjoy, please tell us about them in the comments section. Thank you.
Other Articles of Interest: